Job Opening. Business Development Representative
MOBI is seeking an experienced and motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to lead our U.S. sales efforts. The candidate must have a “true hunter” mentality with proven experience selling telecom, IT managed services and/or software solutions to executive level IT and telecom/mobility managers. The BDR will work out of our Indianapolis, IN headquarters and be responsible for 100% prospecting, complete lead generation activities including, but not limited to; daily prospecting via phone and email, inbound lead management, trade show attendance, event follow-up, prospect qualification, and nurturing activities. The primary purpose of the BDR role is to successfully transition qualified leads, following an Intro call hosted by the BDR, to the MOBI sales team that convert to open opportunities and ultimately revenue for MOBI.
The BDR will be an excellent communicator, expert networker, skilled negotiator and a proven closer.
- 2-5 years’ experience in B2B tele prospecting, or direct sales, cold calling
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong ability to anticipate and verbally express ideas
- Heightened interest in wireless technology and trends
- Substantial experience with SalesForce.com, Marketing Automation, and Email Marketing
- 4-year degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field
**This is a base + commission position. MOBI offers the opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced environment. We have an award winning culture and value work/life balance. In addition to a competitive base salary and unlimited commission, we offer a variety of benefits including medical, dental insurance, 401k, and a generous vacation package.
- Research and qualify leads and prospects using tools such as: data.com, LinkedIn, Google Alerts, Social Media, Salesforce.com, and Marketing Automation.
- Manage a targeted list of 200-500+/- accounts in the respective territory
- Create and improve an ongoing touch strategy for all individuals and leads.
- Understand the needs of prospects to introduce MOBI, schedule meeting with appropriate person(s) and have the ability to conduct a comprehensive intro call with prospects
- Achieve benchmarks of converting leads to pre-qualified prospects and qualified opportunities
- Be able to easily and clearly overcome prospect objections in order to schedule and conduct qualified intro meetings
- Weekly outbound prospecting goals: 400 calls per week with a minimum of 50% voice mails left and a minimum of 60 Emails sent
- Work directly with outside vendors and tools (SaleForce.com, Linked-In, Data.com, Pardot, Google Analytics) to execute and analyze lead generation initiatives
- Consistently generate new opportunities for your RSM and Channel Partners
- Effectively convert web and conference leads to pre-qualified prospects and qualified opportunities.
MOBI is a young and aggressively growing company headquartered on the northwest side of Indianapolis. We combine the power of service-minded people with user friendly technology to help our clients manage their mobility programs. We define our purpose to our customers as being their relentless ally in the world of mobility. We strive daily to be viewed as a trusted advisor to our clients, and seek to foster a relationship of open communication and collaboration.
Team MOBI is made up of 300+ full time employees, all from various departments including customer service/operations, account management, web development, accounting, expense management, logistics, marketing and sales. Our employees choose MOBI for a variety of reasons. These are a few:
- Great Hours
We offer a consistent Monday through Friday work schedule, plus 7 paid holidays and paid time off each year increasing (15 days year one), adding more days the longer you are here! (20 days year two) It keeps growing!
- Competitive pay and benefits
Our employees enjoy a generous base salary plus a variety of benefits including health, dental and vision, insurance, plus 401k.
- Team environment
The MOBI team is built upon an informal and open culture. We actively encourage all members to bring and share their ideas
- Corporate Culture
Take a moment to check out our Facebook Page and you will see what we mean. We value smart, creative, hard working people. Together we create an awesome work environment
- Career path
Many companies say they promote from within, but at MOBI we live it. We are enjoying tremendous growth, and that has equated to great promotion opportunity within our company
- Core values
We strive every day to embody our core values: Pay Attention, Own It, Work Together, Expect Change and Respect People. Having common goals and values help us to stay focused on what is important.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!