Job Opening. Logistics Associate
MOBI Wireless Management is a technology company dedicated to helping businesses better manage their wireless programs. Evolving technology, more sophisticated devices and new ways in which employees use wireless devices can cause strain on companies IT and management recourses. MOBI helps companies save time, increase visibility and reduce mobile expenses. Known for its award winning culture, founded in 2001 and is headquartered on the Northwest side of Indianapolis, IN.
The Logistics Associate assists with receiving, storage, kitting and assembly, distribution, logistics and inventory management. Responsible for ensuring product fulfillment is accomplished in support of SLAs. Ensuring all supply goals are met while providing customer service and professionalism to our clients.
The successful candidate for this job will have the following:
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat as well as other Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working with and maintaining a courteous, solutsion-oriented attitude.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to stand in one location and stay task focused for long periods of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Prior logistics experience a plus but not required
- Prior mobility experience a plus but not required
- Stable work history
This individual will work a Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm shift in a climate controlled warehouse environment. There is potential for some 10:00 am to 7:00 pm shifts and an occasional weekend if workload demands.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
- Kitting devices accurately
- Invoicing accessories timely and accurately
- Maintaining proper documentation for all internal processes
- Displaying a high level of customer service
- Identifying and resolving issues
- Ensure accuracy of information input into the system
MOBI is proud to be voted as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. We offer the opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced environment. We value work / life balance. In addition, there are a variety of benefits including internal promotions providing a career path, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, and a generous PTO package.