The Ideal Candidate
We seek articulate, service oriented, passionate candidates to expand our Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment and show interest in providing white glove customer service. A 2 – 4 year college degree is preferred but not required.
This is a Monday through Friday opportunity. A variety of shifts may be available including 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, 10:00 am to 7:00 pm or 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Processing service orders
- Answering customer service calls
- Analyzing monthly billing and program reports
- Providing day to day operational support which includes a live helpdesk as well as web support
- General account maintenance
- Managing customer relationships with corporate partners
- Creating an exciting work environment
This is an opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced environment. In addition to a competitive salary, there are a variety of benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401k, and a generous vacation package.